CABLE LADDERS AND CABLE TRAYS
Exel pultruded cable management systems are ideal and can be tailored to meet the effects of corrosion and fire, and offer significant installation benefits when compared to a metallic alternative, whether it be stainless steel or even galvanised steel.
Exel Composites has independent fire certification which covers all possible requirements, whether they be fire retardency, flammability, toxicity or smoke emission.
Even fire survival is available with certification to IEC331/332 at 1000°C for 3 hours.
- High load carrying to NEMA FG-1
- Structural strength to NEMA FG-1
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Fire retardent resins fire performance to BS476/ASTM E84
- Low smoke/fumes to BS6853/NES 713
- Up to 1000°C temperature to IEC331/332
- Excellent weathering to BS2782